Mastering Manual Mode - A One on One Mentoring Session
So, I have a very nice DSLR camera but I only know how to use it on the Auto setting... I have heard this many times! It has been a dream of mine to offer mentoring sessions for photography, and the timing has finally lined up with my vision. I am looking very forward to these one on one mentorships!
In Mastering Manual Mode, I will guide you through the basic technical elements of picture making and help you learn how to use your DSLR camera in "manual" mode. We'll cover the basic foundation: aperture, shutter speed, iso and metering, and finally, how to bring all of those elements together. Then we'll spend time with you shooting images and me guiding you through them until you have enough of an understanding of how your DSLR camera actually works. By the end of our session, you'll never have to go back to the "auto" mode setting on your camera again!
Mentoring sessions will be custom tailored at the time of scheduling. We will likely meet up at a local coffee shop or park and go from there.
- Two hours of one-on-one teaching/learning - location TBD at the time of scheduling the session
- Covering the basic technical foundation of how to make a picture with your camera: aperture, shutter speed, iso and metering, compostion
- A pdf file covering the basic technical foundation of what you will be learning for you to continue referencing post mentoring session
- What you need to bring to the session: your DSLR camera and the manual for your camera
- Cost - $150
- To schedule please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back to you promtly